Winner’s Meats is proud to announce just a few of the honors and awards we’ve received over the years. We work hard to bring quality meats to our community. Click on the news articles below to read about these awards we have won in the past.
Honors and Awards
- 2013 MAC Wingfest Specialty Wing Champion On Saturday March 30, 2013 the New Bremen American Legion hosted it's annual MAC Wingfest. Bars and Restaurants totaling in 10 different establishments across the MAC Conference brought their best Chicken Wings to the event. Winner's Meats handed out 900 of our Award Winning Grilled Chicken Wings. After 3 hours of the competition and the votes were tallied. Winner's Meats took home the Specialty Wing Champion Trophy for the second year in a row! The event was a great turnout and a huge success. These Award Winning Chicken Wings can be purchased at our Osgood Grocery Store.
- Ohio Association of Meat Processors Convention 2013 The 2013 Ohio Association of Meat Processors Convention was held in Columbus, OH to recognize the top products in the state this year. Establishments from all over the state of Ohio were in attendance. Robert Winner Sons, Inc. came home with 2 Reserve Champion Ribbons. The first category was Summer Sausage which Winner's received a red ribbon for our regular Summer Sausage. The second category that Winner's received Reserve Champ was Snack Sticks, for our delicious Beef Smokey Sticks. Winner's would like to thank the Ohio Association of Meat Processors for hosting a great convention this year.
- Another Grand Champion Blue Riboon from 2012 OAMP Convention! Robert Winner Sons Inc. brings home another Grand Champion Blue Riboon from 2012 OAMP Convention! Winner's Meats located in Osgood and Greenville, Ohio won Grand Champion for their homemade Summer Sausage entered in the 2012 Ohio Association of Meat Processors Products competition. There were 142 individual products anonymously submitted by Meat Processors from all over the state of Ohio. They were then scored by a panel of 7 different judges including an Ohio State University meat scientist, industry representatives, and other specialists from the meat industry. Judges scrutinized the products by appearance, aroma, texture, and of course, taste.
- 2011 Darke County Best Butcher Award Darke County's Daily Advocate Readers Choice Awards voted Winner's Meat Farm the 2011 Best Butcher Award! Winners Meat Farm was voted the number #1 Butcher Shop in Darke County from the Darke County Advocates reader's for the second year in a row! Every year the Greenville Advocate newspaper sponsors a publication of asking it's readers to vote on their favorite businesses to shop in Darke County. This year Winner's Meat Farm won the award again! Winner's Meats would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the readers that voted for us again this year!
- Winner’s Meats wins Awards at the Ohio Association of Meat Procs Robert Winner Sons Inc. wins THREE awards in this years product competition held by the OAMP in Columbus, Ohio! Winners Meats located in Osgood and Greenville Ohio, brought home a total of Three Awards for their homemade products submitted in the OAMP products competition! Grand Champion awards with their Blue Ribbon Bologna and Pork and Beef Loaf. And a Reserve Champion with their Winner's Wieners! A total of 118 Homemade Products were anonymously submitted by 34 different meat processors from all over the state of Ohio. They were then judged by a panel of judges including OSU meat scientist, industry representatives, and other specialist from the meat industry. Judges scrutinized the products by appearance, aroma, texture, and of course taste.