1 Lb. Winner's Meats Whole Hog Sausage
1 (8 oz) Package Cream Cheese - Softened
1 TBS. Worcestershire Sauce
1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 (12 oz) can Grands Jr Flaky Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 375 Degreed Fahrenheit. Lightly spray a mini muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cook Winner's Meats Whole Hog Sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain the fat.
3. Stir together the cooked sausage, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and shredded cheddar cheese.
4. Remove biscuits from cants and split each biscuit into two and form into a round piece. Place each biscuit round into the muffin tins. Scoop sausage mixture into biscuit cups.
5. Bake for 12-15 mins. or until biscuits are golden brown.